Spills happen at home or work. These incidents need to be minimized as much as possible. Immediate attention and control of hazardous spills and chemical accidents will ensure a safe environment for everyone.
Prevent and Control Spills
- Maintain a neat and organized area.
- Store chemicals and hazardous materials in areas not susceptible to harsh weather or temperatures.
- Use secondary containment to store and move chemicals.
- Clean up minor spills and leaks immediately using Amphomag® and personal protective equipment.
- In the event that a spill occurs that cannot be immediately handled, call 911.
- Make sure everyone who is near hazardous material storage and use these materials are trained in spill clean-up.
Instructions on How to Clean Up
- Application Guidelines
- Safety Procedures for Using Amphomag® for Methamphetamine Neutralization
- Video on How Amphomag® Works
- How it Works: Quickly Cleanup Unidentified Spills
For more information on how Amphomag® can help clean-up spills on site, contact us.
Amphomag® is a registered trademark owned by Premier Magnesia, LLC.