Amphomag Universal Spill Neutralizer Solves Your Laboratory Hazardous Spills in a Single Product
Safely address Laboratory Hazardous Spills with a versatile single-product solution, enabling quick response, gas neutralization, and compatibility with various chemicals for superior spill control in laboratory settings.
- Quicker response – the spilled material doesn’t require identification before Amphomag is applied.
- Gas neutralizer and absorbent (i.e. organic and hydrocarbon vapors).
- Reduces and prevents pressure build up in disposal containers.
- Safe and easy to use, requiring no special training or safety equipment.
- Compatible with acids, bases, dangerous volatile organic compounds, and inorganic chemicals.
- Produces less heat and splattering than other available neutralizers.
- Stable for long-term containment of highly hazardous materials.
React Fast to Lab Mishaps
Laboratory Hazardous Spills present physical or health threats to laboratory workers. They include carcinogens, toxins, irritants, corrosives, sensitizers, hepatotoxins, nephrotoxins and neurotoxins. When chemical reactions are mismanaged, they can have harmful or even catastrophic consequences, such as toxic fumes, fires, and explosions.
Amphomag’s innovative amphoteric chemistry makes it a universal neutralizer – it effectively neutralizes acids and bases bringing spilled material to a neutral pH quickly and efficiently.
For more information related to specific experience relevant to your application, please contact us at Amphomag@premiermagnesia.com.