Amphomag Universal Spill Neutralizer is a safe amphoteric material for acid-base neutralization, universal spill clean-up and vapor suppression. This single product can be used on acids, bases, organics, hydrocarbons, water reactive liquids and many other spills, eliminating incorrect application of spill clean-up is eliminated. Amphoteric materials behave like an acid or a base. This key property makes Amphomag the ideal spill response agent for handling hazardous materials.
Amphomag contains an innovative multi-range pH indicator that further simplifies spill response. When applied to the spill, Amphomag’s color turns to red for acids and blue for bases. As Amphomag neutralizes the spill, the color gradually changes to yellow or green.
View how Amphomag neutralizes
- A unique containment chemistry designed for any spilled material
- Environmentally friendly
- More than a simple sorbant, it also neutralizes acids and bases
- Designed to change colors, red for acid, blue for base and yellow/green is neutral
- Easy to use, no additional training needed
- Safe to handle, requiring no special precautions
- Not toxic to humans, animals or the environment
- Easy to store at all temperatures when kept dry
- A rust inhibitor and prevents degradation of Hazmat shipping and storage containers
Amphomag is available in 3 pound shaker bottles, 50 pound bags or 50 pound totes. In addition you can buy Amphomag in large bulk pallet orders making Amphomag the ideal rapid response powder for spills.