Emergency Spill Response Solution for Police
Police and Fire Departments are often first to arrive at the scene of an accident where hazardous materials have been spilled or are leaking from containers or vehicles. Amphomag® allows these emergency personnel to take immediate control of many types of hazardous spills, allowing for an increased margin of safety at the scene
Amphomag® does two important things when applied
- Absorbs the liquid – Does not spread and potentially enter the environment or come into contact with people.
- Neutralizes the liquid – Reduces strong acids and bases to neutral pHs creating a much safer situation
In these emergency situations, it is critical to:
- Keep spilled material from contact with emergency personnel, accident victims or bystanders
- Keep spilled material from entering environment, including drainage pipes, sewers, soil, streams and waterways
- React quickly
- Quicker response time – No guessing at identity of spilled material.
- No misapplication – Ability to handle acids and bases.
- Safely control spilled liquids and keep from entering the environment.
Learn more on how this universal clean-up product works.
For more information related to specific experience relevant to your application, please contact us.
Amphomag® is a registered trademark owned by Premier Magnesia, LLC.